- Keeping current on latest technologies and financial system
- Networking opportunities through luncheon meetings and social events
- Local chapter seminars offering low-cost continuing professional education (CPE)
- Numerous CPE opportunities via AGA national conferences, audio conferences, online self-study and classroom courses.
- Leadership opportunities through serving on the executive committee at the chapter, regional or national levels.
- Local chapter newsletters on current news affecting our members including job announcements.
- Monthly Financial Management TOPICS newsletter
- Bi-Monthly Journal of Government Financial Management
- Participation in community service programs and student’s night
- Recognition through the CGFM program