2008 AGA / ASMC Government Technology Conference
August 25 – 26, 2008
Hilton Hawaiian Vilage Beach Resort & Spa
2005 Kalia Road Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Mid-Pacific Conference Center — Coral Ballrooms [View MAP]
- View Final Printed Program and Schedule
- Click here to REGISTER
- Click here to book a hotel room
- Click here to Download Conference Announcement
The Hawaii chapters of the Association of Government Accountants and the American Society of Military Comptrollers are proud to jointly sponsor the Government Technology Conference to be held in Waikiki at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Coral Ballrooms.
This two-day program will discuss and explore how innovative technologies can improve public service and provide updates on current government policy issues relating to technology. This program provides opportunities to network with key government executives and industry experts.
- Top 10 Technology Trends
- Progress of DoD’s Business Transformation
- Challenges of Implementing New Technologies
- Tools and Tricks on Using Microsoft Products
- New Technologies in the U.S. Air Force
- Digital Content Management
- New Technologies in the U.S. Navy
- Success Stories in Implementing Financial Systems
- Emerging Wireless Computing
- Technology’s Role in Shaping the Future of Financial Management
- Defense Financial Management Tools
- Geospatial Data Systems
- Identity Theft
- Knowledge Management
- Data Mining Tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for federal, state and local government financial management officials, auditors and accountants, certified public accountants, information technologists, and others involved with government agencies who are interested in learning about the various technologies that can improve their operations.
Registration fee includes luncheons, refreshments and materials.
|Student / Faculty||$50|
Registration starts at 7:30 am
Program 8:30 am to 5:00 pm daily
Sixteen (16) CPE credits will be recommended for this conference.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refunds, less a $50 processing fee per registrant, will be granted for requests received in writing by August 4, 2008. Refunds will not be granted after this date. No shows are responsible for full payment.
Substitution Policy: If you are unable to attend the conference and have already registered, you may designate another person to take your place.
If you have any questions or are interested in participating in the 2008 Government Technology Conference as a sponsor and/or exhibitor, please contact:
Patrick H. Oki
E: [email protected]